Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Serious

Germans are notorious for talking about serious things all the time.  At least the German students I meet at the university are, so for me thats a majority and thus use of the term notorious. 


Anyway


I am supposed to be doing my homework.  Instead I am sitting at a table reading an anti joke thread on my laptop and now updating my blog.  The Germans across from me are discussing the German language and its implications on culture.  One has now pulled a book from his backpack to support a statement and better explain to the other.  Oh wait even better, the other has a different book, its out of the bag.


Point is, this happens all the time.  I wonder if personally I am just not as inspired as my fellow German students, or maybe I just enjoy humor and procrastination more.  


Knock knock.
Who's there?
To.
To who?
To whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment