Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 10

The person I do the most ****** up (out of control, ridiculous, obscene) things with.


This proved to be difficult, because it seems my friends and I have a trend of being totally hilarious (in our opinion primarily) and choosing to make terrible though entertaining decisions together.  That is why I chose a top 3 contenders.


"I sort of just want to lay down and eat chocolate pudding with my face." - Krisztina

"I'm not sure if that's an accent or just a really annoying way of speaking." - Venla

"But... her name is jenna and well, that's just dumb." - Paige
Its not really surprising that two of them are located in Europe, what can I say it just brings out the crazy in people.  Plus that photo with Paige is right after I stepped on a piece of wood that gouged her leg, she's such a forgiving friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment