Friday, February 11, 2011

Night Terrors

While reading a book recently I discovered you can get creepy things when you buy second hand clothes.  This was a shock and quite a tragedy for someone who not only buys mostly second hand, but more so, someone who hates to do laundry.

The mentioned author got crabs from said experience, so naturally since reading I have been conjuring up images of crabs throughout the day.  This has become detrimental to my reputation as a sane person.  The lack of sleep and hallucinations caused a blood curdling scream when I thought I saw crabs on the subway seats.  Supposedly there were none.


Kinda like this but scarier, with fangs, itching powder infused claws, and sans chef hats.


On the bright side, I wrote a haiku today.  Enjoy.

undulating cloud
please allow sunlight to shine
groundhog no shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment