Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3ish 4ish

Today, things are looking up.  Thats right I might finally find a home.  For some background, here I am in Berlin, Germany trying to find a place to live for the next year.

I visited an apartment today and they guy living there was from Israel and seemed kinda high but was a classical musician so who knows how accurate that impression is.  His apartment?  Loved it!  There was a really high loft bed a lot of space and a window (yay for light in the winter months!)  As I mentioned he seemed a little.... slow....on this day so crossing my fingers he calls me next week and says
      "hey want to live with me."
I had another to visit but got lost and gave up.... whoops

One more and my day is complete and I can sleep.  The next house is supposed to have a dog.

meow

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Yay for Israelis and dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo i was stalking karen and then found out that you had a blog and now im stalking you. first blog i've ever read, feel special. this is exciting news!!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also my first time at blog reading. So my twin Usir (I am the elder, born 33 minutes (or is that years?) before her) and I can share this new experience.

    ReplyDelete